Looking for My Cousins

I am looking for two female cousins who are probably about 50 years old. I do not know their names, but their father was a notorious murderer named Lawrence Singleton, originally from Tampa Florida. I only met these girls once, but always wondered how they are. I am certain they changed their names. I am a second cousin and would like to tell them how I've thought of them for over 30 years.

My name is Robin Taylor and I met them when they visited their uncle Herb in Marietta Florida, who was married to my aunt Claire. They asked the girls to live with them, but my cousins had someone they wanted to be with. I live in New Haven, CT and have a Facebook account so if they happen to read this they could message me. Thanks.

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Go to familytreenow.com. Put in the names of people who could be leads. It will give you street addresses and phone numbers and names of relatives. Some people like me have opted out from this, but

you might get lucky and find them.