Looking for a Bread Maker Motor?

I have a KBS 2 lbs bread maker and it has began slowing down and not kneading as it used to. I'd like to replace the motor to see if that resolves the issue. It does function once it breaks through the dough, but will stall out often and appears to be whining to get past that point.

It doesn't seem like a belt or bearing issue, just the motor struggling through low power. I've searched what I can on the google machine and cannot locate a 'YY8625-110' motor. Does anyone know where I can find/buy this without going to Alibaba/AliExpress and buying 1000 units minimum?

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

Bread machines are given away often and are plentiful in thrift stores. It will be cheaper for you to just replace it that way.

Bronze Feedback Medal for 2021. 15 Feedbacks

Try eBay , as they have PAGES of bread machine replacement parts. Here is the link :
www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_dmd=2&iconV2Request=true...

Good lick.

try looking on facebook market place or on craigslist they usually have everything that you need for cheap or at least a not too bad price

Gold Feedback Medal for All Time! 949 Feedbacks

This appears to be a nice bread machine but I could not find any parts company that sells parts for this brand.
eBay has some machines listed as parts only but none appear to be your model and none will say the motor is good.

Maybe another member will be more successful, but I could not find a model number the same as yours.
KBS website is a joke as far as a consumer support goes.

Since there is some indication that it could be something other than the motor or may need cleaning, I inclined to suggest you find a repair shop and let them give you an estimate on cost to repair. If handled properly, they should tell you what is wrong with the machine so you can make a good decision on how much to spend.

Bread machines can be found at thrift stores in many areas, but they may not be what you're looking for.

When I have something like this (kind of an unusual brand) I take it to a Sears Service center to see what they will tell me.
Sears is one of the few outlets that can usually find generic replacement parts for almost any brand.
However, you will have to decide this for yourself.

You may have a service center in your area.

www.service-center-locator.com/.../sears-service-center.htm

Home and Garden Repair Appliances Small Kitchen AppliancesNovember 5, 2021
🍂
🎄
🎂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Looking-for-a-Bread-Maker-Motor.html