Low Carb Pizza Recipes
Being on a low carb diet does not mean the end of pizza in your meal planning. This page contains low carb pizza recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I am on low carb diet for past year (lost 70 lbs!) and missed pizza! I make mine with low carb, high fiber tortillas, 3 tablespoons bottled pizza sauce, one layer of pepperoni, and cheese. Bake 6-7 minutes in counter top Convection oven. I enjoy without undermining my diet, and I also have a salad with it.
If you love cheese and pizza, this is simple and easy.
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
Yield: 6 slices
- 1 lb Mozzarella or Italian blend cheese
- 1/2 8 oz. can of tomato sauce
- pepperoni or your choice of meat.
- A few sprinkles of Italian seasoning
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 10 inch non stick pan.
- Spread the cheese over the bottom of the pan.
- Put in oven for 10 minutes so the cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and add the tomato sauce. Sprinkle with a little Italian herbs.
- Add the meat. I like to fry the meat to remove any excess fat before adding it. Return to oven for 10 -15 minutes.
- It is done when the edges of the cheese starts to brown. Time will depend on the moisture of the cheese and the fat content.
- Slide pizza out onto the plate. Let it set of a couple of minutes, slice and serve.