Magnetic Locker Pencil Holder
I made this fun magnetic pencil holder out of a toothpaste box. Its perfect for my daughter's locker and can be made to match any theme. :)
- empty toothpaste box
- duct tape
- neodymium magnets (or other strong magnets)
- Carefully open the ends of the box and flatten it. Cut it in half, then re-assemble the half you will be using.
- Cut one long piece of duct tape and wrap it from one top edge, around the bottom, and back to the top. Trim off excess tape. Fold the edges around to the back of the box.
- Now wrap the box with strips of tape, starting at the bottom.
- The last piece of tape should overhang the top edge. Snip the tape at the corners and fold the tape flaps towards the inside.
- Decorate the box. Click here for instructions to make a duct tape bow.
- Use hot glue to attach the magnets to the back of the box.
- Now hang it up and add your pens.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!