Make Beef Patties Inside Ziploc Bag

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 131 Posts

A beef patty made inside a ziploc bag.One of my absolute favorite meals is hamburgers. I always mix in at least 1-2 seasonings, the most flavorful for me being ranch and onion powders. I dread the mixing and shaping part though because bits of the ground beef sticks to my hands, as I roll and flatten. I have to continuously wash my hands off between patties.

I racked my brain and tried different ways to pat out the beef. Then I thought if ziploc baggies don't stick to ground beef when you freeze them, maybe they'll work to pat out patties.

I'm happy to say the baggies worked perfectly! I still added my seasonings in a bowl and rolled the hamburger around in it. Then I formed a semi ball and placed it in the baggy. I slowly pressed down to form a near perfect patty! I made four of these and not once did any stick!

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsJanuary 16, 2020
👔
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Make-Beef-Patties-Inside-Ziploc-Bag-1.html