Making Overnight Oats

Category Breakfast
Have oatmeal ready to eat in the morning. It can be made in the refrigerator while you sleep. This is a guide about making making overnight oats.

I want to feed my family whole grains and have found by experimenting that I can (wash first) one cup of oat groats and add 4 cups of water and cook the groats overnight (6 to 8 hrs) on low in my crock pot. They are ready in the morning. I have added raisins and other fruit and sometimes cinnamon to the groats while cooking. OR, one may add the fruit raw after cooking the groats. Easy and nutritious - and delicious!

By Billie from Melbourne, FL

Let your breakfast make itself in the refridgerator during the night while you sleep. This page contains a overnight oats recipe.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1