Making 3D Fall Wall Art

Category Walls
This pretty fall wall art begins with half of a foam pumpkin. Mount it on fabric, such as burlap, and add embellishments and a frame to complete your project. Steps and supplies needed are included on this page.

I had some dollar store pumpkins that I embellished with flowers and leaves, and used them as table centerpieces for a party. In my craft stash, I had some 8x10 burlap canvases that I tried to paint, but found it to difficult because the surface was so rough. I then came up with the idea to combine the 2 and create something new. I cut the pumpkin in half with a serrated knife, and hot glued it on the burlap canvas. I then attached florals and leaves by either poking into the pumpkin, or gluing them on. You can also cover up your mistakes in cutting with well-placed embellishments. I then put it in a frame I had on hand, and I hung it on the wall. This project is very easy, and adds a nice seasonal touch.

Total Time: 1 hour or less

Yield: 1

• serrated knife
  • 1/2 foam pumpkin per canvas
  • assorted faux flowers and leaves
  • hot glue gun
  • 1 burlap canvas
  • 1 picture frame

1. Cut the pumpkin in half.
  2. Glue it onto the burlap canvas.
  3. Add florals and leaves by poking them into the pumpkin or gluing them on, arranging as you like.
  4. Remove the glass from a picture frame.
  5. Place your canvas into the frame.
  6. Now it is ready to hang on the wall.

Crafts Home Decor WallsNovember 13, 2019
😷
🌻
📓
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-3D-Fall-Wall-Art.html