Making Binder Insert Art

Category Miscellaneous
One way to fancy up an old binder is to create an insert to slip into the front and/or back pockets. Old magazines and scrapbooking paper are great options to get started.

Old magazines can be turned into a lovely piece of art! There are nice colorful pages that can be used. I made this simple artwork for my binder from old bridal magazines laying around. Very simple, trendy, and girly!

*My binder has a scratch on it.

Total Time: 20 minutes

• heart puncher
  • scissors
  • glue
  • cardstock paper
  • magazine(s)

1. Browse magazine for pages that can potentially be a work of art! I fell in love with this floral and gemstone page. Optional: Glue magazine page to card stock paper to be more durable.
  2. Advertisement

3. Freehand cut your shape or use puncher. My trick is to remove the clear puncher backing to be able to see the image clearer - this way you will be able to get the most out of the paper.
  4. Figure out the layout of your design before gluing down.
  5. Glue down your hearts and they are ready to insert into your binder.

Crafts MiscellaneousDecember 9, 2019
😎
📓
😷
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-Binder-Insert-Art.html