Making Bread Chips
June 19, 2019
My little boy loves to have bread chips on his lunch box. I don't have time to even drop in to the grocery so I tried to imitate his favorite crunchy bread snack.
- melted butter
- Risparmio grated topping with Parmesan
- fine salt or cheese powder
- Cut bread into thin slices.
- Drizzle with melted butter. Lightly stir to coat the slices with the butter.
- Sprinkle with fine salt or cheese powder. Or you can do this later whenever you prefer.
- Sprinkle with Risparmio topping and stir lightly again or place in a resealable plastic bag. Shake well to coat the powder on to the bread.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 150 C.
- Sprinkle again with Risparmio topping and a bit of cheese powder and shake well in a resealable plastic bag again.
- Serve with your favorite dip.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.