Making Chinese Chicken Wings
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 355 Posts
September 26, 2018
Read More Comments
These chicken wings are the best and easiest to make! They make a great appetizer or with a dinner with fried rice. You will be pleasantly surprised by how easy and yummy these are.
- 4 -5 lb chicken wings
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbls lemon juice
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbls ground ginger
- 3 tsp garlic powder
2 heavyweight zip lock gallon size bags or a large bowl with a tight seal.
- Cut off the wing end, and cut wing in half. Rinse with cold water and drain.
- Using a 4 cup measuring cup, add soy sauce, brown sugar, black pepper, garlic, lemon juice and ginger. Stir very well until the sugar is dissolved.
- Put the wings in the bag or bowl, then pour your mixture into the chicken wings. Seal or zipper tightly. And shake it around to get it all mixed well. If using a bag, I double it. It now goes in the refrigerator for 24 hours to marinate.
- When its time to cook, preheat oven to 400 F. Spray oil the cookie sheet. Then using a slotted spoon, remove the chicken onto the pan in a single layer.
- Cook for about 30 minutes. Check one wing for doneness.
2 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
March 3, 2009
It's a sure winner at our house and perfect for parties. The best part about it besides the incredible taste is that it's easy to make and inexpensive. You'll make it again and again.Read More...
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 361 Posts
May 29, 2007
Combine sugar, soy sauce, oil, honey, sherry, garlic and ginger in a large zipper lock bag. Add chicken to bag, seal and shake bag to coat wings.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.