Making Choco Coated Oreos
February 20, 2020
When talking about guilty pleasure, I always think of chocolate coated cookie sandwich. I have been craving it this past few weeks and during Valentine's day, I made some to share it to my friends in celebration of the day of hearts.
- 20 - 30 pcs oreos
- 300 g semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- candy sprinkles
- Boil a small amount of water in a pot.
- Put chocolate chips and butter together in a bowl and place over boiling pot of water.
- Stir constantly until butter and chocolates are fully melted. Allow to cool.
- Dip oreo cookies in melted chocolate and place them in a cookie sheet lined with baking paper.
- Top with candy sprinkles and let sit for a few moments to set and dry.
- Insert pop sticks (optional)
- Place in a designed wrapping bag and share with your loved ones.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.