Making Choco Coated Oreos
These chocolate coated sandwich cookies are a great way to jazz up a store bought cookie. Add some sprinkles and they will be perfect for any special occasion.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
When talking about guilty pleasure, I always think of chocolate coated cookie sandwich. I have been craving it this past few weeks and during Valentine's day, I made some to share it to my friends in celebration of the day of hearts.
- 20 - 30 pcs oreos
- 300 g semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- candy sprinkles
- Boil a small amount of water in a pot.
- Put chocolate chips and butter together in a bowl and place over boiling pot of water.
- Stir constantly until butter and chocolates are fully melted. Allow to cool.
- Dip oreo cookies in melted chocolate and place them in a cookie sheet lined with baking paper.
- Top with candy sprinkles and let sit for a few moments to set and dry.
- Insert pop sticks (optional)
- Place in a designed wrapping bag and share with your loved ones.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.