Making Crunchy Chicken Feet
April 28, 2019
Let's talk about exotic food. One famous exotic food sold around the Philippine streets is the chicken feet. They might look a little creepy but they're truly delicious.
- 250 g chicken feet
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- salt and pepper
- 400 ml water
- Clean and wash chicken thoroughly then slice around the chicken feet - in the center, and the portions where bones are located.
- Pour 400 ml water, with salt and pepper in a pot with the feet.
- Simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain and allow to cool. When it's cool enough, remove as much bone as you can. This is why you have to make slices while it's raw so it's easy to debone.
- Pour cornstarch into deboned chicken feet.
- Coat very well.
- Fry until crisp or golden brown.
- Serve with spicy vinegar.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.