Crunchy Chickpea Snacks
Chickpeas are high in fiber and protein making them a good snack choice. Try a crunchy alternative to hummus, using this healthy legume. This is a page about crunchy chickpea snacks
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
March 15, 2016
This snack is high in fiber and protein. You can flavor with any spices you want, so you can make it savory or sweet.
Total Time: 30 to 40 minutes
Yield: 2 cups
Source: Shape magazine
- 2 cups canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1-2 Tbsp oil
- spices (I used pizza seasoning and truffle salt. Next time I will use cinnamon and orange zest)
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle with 1-2 tablespoons of oil.
- Sprinkle with desired spices.
- Roast at 450°F for 30 to 40 minutes. Watch carefully that they don't burn!
- Cool completely and store in airtight container.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.