Crunchy Chickpea Snacks
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
March 15, 2016
This snack is high in fiber and protein. You can flavor with any spices you want, so you can make it savory or sweet.
Total Time: 30 to 40 minutes
Yield: 2 cups
Source: Shape magazine
- 2 cups canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1-2 Tbsp oil
- spices (I used pizza seasoning and truffle salt. Next time I will use cinnamon and orange zest)
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle with 1-2 tablespoons of oil.
- Sprinkle with desired spices.
- Roast at 450°F for 30 to 40 minutes. Watch carefully that they don't burn!
- Cool completely and store in airtight container.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.