Making Deep Fried Pot Stickers
These tasty Asian treats can be customized to please any palate. This is a page about making deep fried pot stickers
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I made a twist on my usual dumplings, and call them "corny dumplings". Adding a simple ingredient like sweet corn can make them more crunchy and tasty. This is good on top of a hot noodle soup or just enjoy them as is. ;-)
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 35 dumplings
- 35 dumpling wrappers
- 250 g ground pork
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1 cup minced carrots
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 pinch pepper
- 5 Tbsp water (for sealing dumplings)
- 1 cup cooking oil
- Mince carrots.
- Mix ground pork, corn kernels and minced carrots in a bowl.
- Add sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Get one dumpling wrapper and put a teaspoon full of the mixture in the middle of the wrapper.
- Fold the wrapper and seal with water.
- Fry the dumpling until golden brown (best when deep fried).
- Serve and enjoy! Best served with chili sauce or spicy vinegar.