Oven Fried Vegetables
These are a great snack or for meal time!
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 2 cups zucchini sliced, 1/4 inch thick
- 2 Tbsp lite Italian salad dressing
- 2 cups onion, sliced into 1/4 inch thick rings
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, chopped into 1/4 inch pieces
- Spray a cold baking sheet with nonstick coating and set aside.
- In a 9 inch pie plate, stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and paprika until well mixed.
- Place vegetables in a medium bowl. Drizzle with salad dressing. Toss until coated, then roll veggies in crumb mixture until coated.
- Place in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 9-11 minutes, or until golden brown.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.