Making Fabric Glue Window Clings

I would like to know how to make the paint that you made out of fabric glue and food coloring. I can't remember the third ingredient. I would like to do this project with my granddaughter. You put is on a page protector and then peeled it off when it dried. They stick to the window. Thank you.

By Julie

What a great idea I have been buying the stuff. I just googled it and among other sites found: Make-Stuff.com and am planning to try it. Get on Google I'm sure you'll find something. Thanks for the idea.

Sorry, I gave a site "make-stuff.com" to find ingredients for window cling. This site requires a monthly fee payment. I'm sure there are other sites for free. I'll try again.

Hi it's me again. There a loads of sites on Google all contain just glue and food color. Have a look. I do have a piece of advice: if sometimes the drawing is too thin it will tear coming off and of course the little ones get upset I just cut around the plastic and glue the item to the window.