Making Flowers From Nylons

Category Floral
Recycled nylons can be used to make beautiful flowers to decorate your home. This is a page about making flowers from nylons.

I am interested in having patterns for making the nylon stocking flowers. Does anyone have one?

By ramona from KSA

Answers

If interested, I have instructions and can scan and email them to you. If u do not understand them (although simple), we can email back and forth as for me to help u. I made a lot of these, they are quite elegant. Let me know, please.

I got my supplies and instructions from www.newsheer.com, they have many free e-books and videos online.
newsheer.com/tutorial_online-handmadecraft.php

I would like to have some patterns for nylon flower making please.

would love the instructions

Any of you remember how to make flowers and leaves out of dyed nylon hose? We used to make them in the 1940s and 50s. I would like to make some. Thank you!

By Louise R from Eaton, CO

Answers

This link should be helpful.
www.newsheer.com/

They have free online instructions for making different types of flowers.

Where can you order this material?

By Chris

Materials:

Different colored nylons, gold or silver wire, green floral tape.

Directions:

Cut nylon and fit around wire, then twist. Continue until you have a complete flower. Make sure this is attached to a wire stem that is covered with floral tape. Make a lovely bouquet!

By Bev from Chilliwack, BC

Answers:

Nylon Flowers

I am just the manufacturer of nylon flowers, butterflies, dragonflies, ladybugs, bees and so on. If you are interested in, please contact me. I would be very glad to help you. : ) (12/06/2006)

By Ellen Su

RE: Nylon Flowers

Nylon Flowers

This is no secret, but a craft that was very popular in Europe in the 70s. You take nylons (nylon hosiery, your old ones, worn and torn), any colour. You can dye them with any commercial fabric dye. You can also paint on them as if they were fabric. It is up to you to create the skeleton of whatever object you want to make, then pull the nylon over it and fasten with wire, if possible somewhere non-visible. Now you are finished! (11/02/2007)

By Misty

Nylon Flowers

If you would like to learn how to make all the beautiful flowers and butterfly, please visit this website. It provides free step-by-step instructions and sells all materials you need to make nylon flowers.

craftsnbeyond.com (04/15/2008)

By Chase

RE: Nylon Flowers

Crafts FloralJanuary 28, 2013
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-07 01:04:26 in 667 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️