Making Frozen Yogurt Bark
Yogurt bark is easy to make and is a refreshing, healthy snack! You can even customize this recipe with your favorite fruit and toppings.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
September 7, 2019
This is an enjoyable and healthy dessert for all ages! You can customize your yogurt bark with any toppings you have at home, or a great way to use up any last ingredients you have.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours (freezer)
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8x8 pan
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- hemp seeds
- chocolate chips
- Line your pan with parchment paper. Spread about 1/2 cup of your choice of yogurt, enough to cover 8x8 in. pan about 1/2 inch thick.
- Add your choice of fruit. I used strawberries.
- Sprinkle on your toppings of choice. I used chocolate chips and granola.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Ready to break into pieces, share & enjoy healthy dessert!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.