Making Frozen Yogurt Bark
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
September 7, 2019
This is an enjoyable and healthy dessert for all ages! You can customize your yogurt bark with any toppings you have at home, or a great way to use up any last ingredients you have.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours (freezer)
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8x8 pan
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- hemp seeds
- chocolate chips
- Line your pan with parchment paper. Spread about 1/2 cup of your choice of yogurt, enough to cover 8x8 in. pan about 1/2 inch thick.
- Add your choice of fruit. I used strawberries.
- Sprinkle on your toppings of choice. I used chocolate chips and granola.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Ready to break into pieces, share & enjoy healthy dessert!
November 28, 20190 found this helpful
This recipe looks delicious and healthy. Nice one for Christmas.
Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 101 Feedbacks
November 29, 20190 found this helpful
Wow, this sounds great, Thanks!!!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.