Frozen Yogurt Bark
This is an enjoyable and healthy dessert for all ages! You can customize your yogurt bark with any toppings you have at home, or a great way to use up any last ingredients you have.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours (freezer)
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8x8 pan
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- hemp seeds
- chocolate chips
- Line your pan with parchment paper. Spread about 1/2 cup of your choice of yogurt, enough to cover 8x8 in. pan about 1/2 inch thick.
- Add your choice of fruit. I used strawberries.
- Sprinkle on your toppings of choice. I used chocolate chips and granola.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Ready to break into pieces, share & enjoy healthy dessert!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!