Making Ginger Garlic Cilantro Rice
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
January 6, 2020
This is by far one of my favourite rice dishes. It's easy to make and it's always such a hit. The ginger and garlic are so beautifully fragrant, and the cilantro gives the rice a beautiful green glow.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups dry rice
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, about 2 minutes.
- Pour in rice and stir for 3 minutes, until golden.
- Stir in broth and salt.
- Drop in the cilantro. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook until rice is tender, 16-17 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Let it sit, covered, for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork, then serve.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.