Making Ginger Garlic Cilantro Rice
This is by far one of my favourite rice dishes. It's easy to make and it's always such a hit. The ginger and garlic are so beautifully fragrant, and the cilantro gives the rice a beautiful green glow.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups dry rice
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, about 2 minutes.
- Pour in rice and stir for 3 minutes, until golden.
- Stir in broth and salt.
- Drop in the cilantro. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook until rice is tender, 16-17 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Let it sit, covered, for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork, then serve.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.