Making Lime Ginger Tea
Take fresh limes and ginger root to make this soothing tea. It's perfect to help with cold and flu symptoms. It can be served hot or cold.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Simple flu symptoms might cause you to panic because of the corona virus pandemic. Even I get a little paranoid when I cough a little or experience headaches. To relieve myself from worrying, I made this recipe to help boost my immune system. Also this is good for the kids as source of vitamin C.
- 15 lime, sliced into half
- 1 in ginger sliced thinly
- 2-3 Tbsp sugar
- 400 ml water
- Put water into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Squeeze lime into boiling water.
- Add the ginger strips.
- Add sugar gradually to adjust your preferred sweetness.
- Allow to simmer for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold. You can eliminate the ginger and lime seeds for the kids. Always keep in mind that prevention is better than cure. Keep safe everyone!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.