Making Lime Ginger Tea
March 24, 2020
Simple flu symptoms might cause you to panic because of the corona virus pandemic. Even I get a little paranoid when I cough a little or experience headaches. To relieve myself from worrying, I made this recipe to help boost my immune system. Also this is good for the kids as source of vitamin C.
- 15 lime, sliced into half
- 1 in ginger sliced thinly
- 2-3 Tbsp sugar
- 400 ml water
- Put water into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Squeeze lime into boiling water.
- Add the ginger strips.
- Add sugar gradually to adjust your preferred sweetness.
- Allow to simmer for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold. You can eliminate the ginger and lime seeds for the kids. Always keep in mind that prevention is better than cure. Keep safe everyone!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.