Making Macaroni Egg Soup
A macaroni egg soup is an inexpensive, protein rich meal that is similar to other egg drop soups with the added bulk of pasta.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
For the rainy season, making your favorite soup is heaven! Make your tummy happy with this thrifty meal.
Prep Time: 5 mins.
Cook Time: 20 mins.
Total Time: 25 mins.
- 6 cups water
- 1 1/2 tsp salt (or more if you like)
- 215 g elbow macaroni
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp seasoning
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- Put in a pot, and bring to a boil.
- Add the salt and elbow macaroni. Allow to boil for 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Scramble the eggs.
- Pour egg in the pot with the cooked macaroni.
- Add the seasoning and cornstarch (mix the cornstarch first with a half of cup of water before pouring it in the soup).
- Stir and let it boil for 2 mins. and you are done! It's so easy, and souperlicious!
CommentsRead More Comments