Making Microwave Meringues
Meringues are suprisingly easy to make in this recipe. Just combine egg whites with confectioner's sugar to bake these delicious little cookies right in the microwave.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
December 13, 2019
Super simple and incredibly fast way to make a bowl full of scrumptious meringues that you can munch or mix with fruit and other toppings for a very fast dessert!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 55 seconds to 2 minutes per batch
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 30 cookies
Source: Microwave Meringues in Minutes - Episode 62 - Baking with Eda
- 1 egg white
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar (add more if needed to stiffen dough)
- Separate egg white from one egg.
- Whisk egg white lightly (optional).
- Add 2 cups of confectioner's sugar to bowl. You can add a little more if necessary to stiffen dough.
- Mix until a "Play Doh" like dough forms.
- Cover a plate with a paper towel.
- Pinch and roll up three marble sized balls of dough. Place on paper towel - space them well away from each other.
- Microwave for 55 seconds to 2 minutes (depends on your microwave).
- Watch the marbles bloom into huge meringues! Repeat until dough is gone.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.