Making Play Placemats and Stovetop

Category Educational
Make these colorful play placemats and a stovetop from scrapbook paper cut into the shapes needed and finally laminated to prolong their use.

I recently made these for the kids in my preschool class. They are made out of scrapbooking paper and were then laminated. For the placemats I traced around a small plate, cup, utensils, and made a triangle for a napkin to create templates on cardstock. Then I used the templates to trace each shape onto scrapbooking paper. I attached all of the pieces to the placemat with a glue stick and then laminated them. The kids love them and it is helping them learn how to set a table.

The play kitchen at school doesn't have a stove so I made the kids 2 stovetops that I then taped to the top of a bookshelf in the dramatic play area. I traced various round objects, onto scrapbooking paper, to make the burner and knobs. I glued all of the pieces together with a glue stick and laminated them. I also created these using scrapbooking paper. They were a hit as well!

Crafts Crafts For Kids EducationalMay 6, 2020
👔
🌻
😷
👒
🐛

Generated 2020-05-07 23:08:39 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️