Making Potato Salad Without Mayo

Category Potato
Although potato salad is often made with mayonnaise you can substitute other ingredients. This is a page about making potato salad without mayo.

If you make potato salad but your "kids" or others don't like mayo try substituting the mayo with vanilla yogurt! My mother used to do this for me when I was in the "weight loss mode"! It was great!

By Veronica from Sedalia, Missouri

I am not sure everyone would like the sweetness of the vanilla yogurt, but I have used plain yogurt in place of mayo in many places, especially in 7 layer salad. I use vanilla yogurt in Waldorf salad with apples, celery and toasted walnuts. Yummy! Low in fat and calories and very tasty.

Food and Recipes Recipes Salads PotatoJune 13, 2016
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-29 08:01:31 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️