Making Recycled Cardboard Tape Roll Bangles
By decorating sections of cardboard tape rolls in a variety of ways, you can create pretty bangle style bracelets. This is a page about making recycled cardboard tape roll bangles
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These bangles are made with recycled cardboard tape rolls. They are all made into bracelets that you can wear on your arm. They are very inexpensive and fun to make!
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cardboard tape roll
- 1 6 x 6 piece of fabric, any color any pattern
- duct tape, any color, any pattern
- Place the fabric over tape roll.
- Tape the fabric onto the inside area of tape roll.
- Add strips of duct tape over the outside of the roll. The thinner the strips are the better the bangle looks.
- You can add stickers, gems, sequins, etc. to your bangle to add more style.
By rocketrider2011 from IARead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.