Making Recycled Cardboard Tape Roll Bangles
By decorating sections of cardboard tape rolls in a variety of ways, you can create pretty bangle style bracelets. This is a guide about making recycled cardboard tape roll bangles
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These bangles are made with recycled cardboard tape rolls. They are all made into bracelets that you can wear on your arm. They are very inexpensive and fun to make!
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cardboard tape roll
- 1 6 x 6 piece of fabric, any color any pattern
- duct tape, any color, any pattern
- Place the fabric over tape roll.
- Tape the fabric onto the inside area of tape roll.
- Add strips of duct tape over the outside of the roll. The thinner the strips are the better the bangle looks.
- You can add stickers, gems, sequins, etc. to your bangle to add more style.
By rocketrider2011 from IA
I ran out of my packaging tape again and was left with the thick cardboard circle in the center. I slipped it over my hand and to my delight, it fit! I decided to decorate it and make a bangle. This is how it turned out.:)
Total Time: 30 minutes?
- cardboard circle from inside of tape
- fabric glue or glue gun
- My circle was from a standard large roll of packaging tape.
- You will cut a length of felt to fit the inside. Mine was about 9" long and 1 3/4" high. I ended up using fabric glue to attach it.
- Now cut strips of ribbon, all 1 3/4" tall.
- Start gluing on.
- Enjoy your new piece of jewelry.
In This Guide