Making Rosemary Napkin Rings
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 239 Posts
May 1, 2016
For a lovely place setting which will also give off a wonderful herbal aroma to get your guests' taste buds going, use a wrap of rosemary around the serviettes (napkins) instead of a traditional napkin ring.
- rosemary sprigs
- garden raffia or twine
- hole punch
- Print out your guests' names. Alternatively you could write them if you prefer.
- Cut out each name and round off the corners to neaten them.
- Add a punched hole.
- Roll up a serviette (napkin) and wrap a rosemary sprig around it.
- Overlap the ends of the sprig and tie with raffia or string.
- Thread the name tag onto the raffia and make a final knot.
- Trim the ends of the raffia and arrange your setting.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.