Making Tiny Egg Nest Magnets
Make these tiny nests from mini rattan wreath forms, crafting moss, faux eggs, and jar lids with magnets glued in place. What a fun way to hang papers on the fridge. The instructions are found on this page.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I found a cute bag of plastic eggs and some looked like tiny robins eggs or smaller. I had all the other things so I made these. I hope you like them!
Total Time: 30 minutes
Source: My idea folders
- 3 smallish jar lids
- 12 round magnets
- 1 oz crafter's moss
- hot glue gun and 2 sticks
- 3 2.5" mini rattan wreath forms
- 9 mini robin's eggs
- I glued the wreath to each lid, making sure the rubber part was where the glue went. If your wreath is the exact size, it's a cinch. Anything bigger would need a larger lid.
- Once your glue cools, you can put the magnets on and turn them over to help them cure. They will cling to each other so they won't move. Then, glue the moss lightly to the inside of the ring.
- The last part is the eggs. I only had 10 and 3 wreaths so I chose 3 per "nest". Once those are done, they are ready to "stick" them on your fridge. N-JOY!!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.