Making Zebra Switch Plate Covers
This is a page about making zebra switch plate covers
. These zebra switch plate covers are a great way to add a fun accent to your decor. They are easy to make and would even be a good kid's craft.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I recently purchased a zebra print comforter set for my daughter's room. To carry out the theme, she wanted zebra print switch plate covers. Instead of purchasing pre-made ones, we decided to create our own from plain, inexpensive switch plate covers.
Approximate Time: About one hour
- white switch plate covers
- black acrylic paint
- small paint brush
- clear finish
- fine tip Sharpie
- Find a zebra print online or in a magazine to use as your pattern.
- Use the Sharpie marker to draw the zebra lines onto the switch plate.
- Fill in the lines with black acrylic paint.
- When dry, apply a coat of clear finish.
- Allow to dry completely before installing.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.