Making a 30 Cent Brownie Mix
Making a 30 cent brownie mix can be surprisingly good. Using your own ingredients, you can quickly make up some delicious brownies for a treat or a fun gift.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Gifts of food are always appreciated. This brownie mix is inexpensive and has all natural ingredients. So moist, chocolatey and delicious. I decided to actually make the brownies and give those as gifts. I made up some extra mix to have on hand for a quick dessert for unexpected company.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 9 servings
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Add and mix the dry ingredients.
- At this point if you want to give the mix as a gift, put in a pretty container with instructions to add 2 eggs, 1/2 cup of oil and a t of vanilla and to bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- If you want to bake the brownies first, add the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add the batter to a greased 8 x 8 in. pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack. After the brownies have cooled, wrap in cellophane, tie with ribbon and add a gift tag.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.