Making a Balloon Paper Clip Topper

Category Miscellaneous
It is fun to make little toppers for paper clips. Try this 3D balloon project made from sticky note paper. Use it as a bookmark.

I find that paper clips look cute with different topper designs. While everyone is busy in their own worktables, I make myself busy with counting sticky note leaves/pages. Suddenly I wanted to make a paper clip topper.

• sticky notes (assorted color)
  • paper clip
  • pencil
  • scissors
  • glue

1. Take three sticky notes of different colors.
  2. Advertisement

3. On one piece, draw a balloon shape.
  4. Now, stack and arrange the pieces of sticky notes putting the one with a balloon drawing on top.
  5. Cut them out around the traced drawing.
  6. Fold the cut outs in half.
  7. Stick the half fold of one note to the half of another color. Glue them in alternate colors. See photo.
  8. Glue to the top of the paper clip.
  9. Cut out another set then glue on the other side of the clip. It will have a 3D effect.
  10. The paper clip is now ready to use.
Crafts MiscellaneousNovember 13, 2019
🎄
🍂