Making a Balloon Paper Clip Topper
September 15, 2019
I find that paper clips look cute with different topper designs. While everyone is busy in their own worktables, I make myself busy with counting sticky note leaves/pages. Suddenly I wanted to make a paper clip topper.
- sticky notes (assorted color)
- paper clip
- Take three sticky notes of different colors.
- On one piece, draw a balloon shape.
- Now, stack and arrange the pieces of sticky notes putting the one with a balloon drawing on top.
- Cut them out around the traced drawing.
- Fold the cut outs in half.
- Stick the half fold of one note to the half of another color. Glue them in alternate colors. See photo.
- Glue to the top of the paper clip.
- Cut out another set then glue on the other side of the clip. It will have a 3D effect.
- The paper clip is now ready to use.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.