Making a Clay Pot Ballerina
A terra cotta flower pot is a great starting place for a craft project. This page is about making a clay pot ballerina
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a ballerina made from clay pots.
Approximate Time: 1 hour
- 2 medium clay pots
- 1 small clay pots
- 1 clay saucer
- acrylic paint
- spray paint
- hot glue and gun
- fake flower
- fluffy ribbon
- regular ribbon
- First of all spray paint pots a base coat, let dry.
- Paint the pots as in the picture with acrylic paint, let dry.
- Glue the 2 medium pots together as in picture, then glue onto the saucer.
- Glue small pot on top, then glue ribbon around body. Glue regular ribbon as in picture to look like arms and hands.
- Paint on the face.
- Then just put flower in top.
- You can add a music box in bottom if you like.
By Sandy from Bluff City, TN
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.