Making a Giant Strawberry Valentine's Day Card
Readily available supplies such as construction paper, googly eyes, and heart stickers are used to make a cute teacher's card for Valentine's Day. We can show you how.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a giant strawberry Valentine's Day card my daughter helped make for her teacher. This is an easy card you can recreate with simple supplies you probably already have at home!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- construction paper
- heart stickers
- googly eyes
- Cut red construction paper into a heart shape. (I actually had pre-cut heart paper on hand).
- I had heart stickers so my daughter decorated the heart with them. You can decorate with any stickers or any supplies you have on hand.
- With green construction paper, cut out heart shapes and a stem for the strawberry's leaves and stem.
- Glue down to resemble leaves and stem.
- Using any scrap piece of paper, write your message. The message I put is "You are Berry Sweet".
- Glue down googly eyes and draw a smile. Glue down the message card as well. This card is complete!