Making a Hanging Air Plant Frame
This is a cute air-plant hanging frame your toddler/child can make. This would make a cute gift from toddler/child to give to someone special too (like grandparents, dad, mom, aunt, uncle, etc.).
Total Time: 20 minutes
- craft sticks
- hot glue
- cardboard piece
- dot markers
- air plant
- Cut a piece of any cardboard you have that is ready to be recycled as your child's canvas.
- Have your child decorate their canvas, my daughter went with her dot art markers! You can decorate with paint, markers, crayons, etc.
- Once the painting has dried, you can hot glue the colored craft sticks on as the frame.
- Using secure tape, roll the tape and stick onto the bottom of the painting for you to stick on your air plant.
- Add ribbon on the back if you want to hang the frame. Or you can display without.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!