Making a Hanging Air Plant Frame
This is a cute air-plant hanging frame your toddler/child can make. This would make a cute gift from toddler/child to give to someone special too (like grandparents, dad, mom, aunt, uncle, etc.).
Total Time: 20 minutes
- craft sticks
- hot glue
- cardboard piece
- dot markers
- air plant
- Cut a piece of any cardboard you have that is ready to be recycled as your child's canvas.
- Have your child decorate their canvas, my daughter went with her dot art markers! You can decorate with paint, markers, crayons, etc.
- Once the painting has dried, you can hot glue the colored craft sticks on as the frame.
- Using secure tape, roll the tape and stick onto the bottom of the painting for you to stick on your air plant.
- Add ribbon on the back if you want to hang the frame. Or you can display without.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.