Making a Hanging Air Plant Frame
This is a craft project your children can make for your home or to give as a gift. The young artist used dot markers, colored craft sticks, then the air plant was attached, and the frame hung.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a cute air-plant hanging frame your toddler/child can make. This would make a cute gift from toddler/child to give to someone special too (like grandparents, dad, mom, aunt, uncle, etc.).
Total Time: 20 minutes
- craft sticks
- hot glue
- cardboard piece
- dot markers
- air plant
- Cut a piece of any cardboard you have that is ready to be recycled as your child's canvas.
- Have your child decorate their canvas, my daughter went with her dot art markers! You can decorate with paint, markers, crayons, etc.
- Once the painting has dried, you can hot glue the colored craft sticks on as the frame.
- Using secure tape, roll the tape and stick onto the bottom of the painting for you to stick on your air plant.
- Add ribbon on the back if you want to hang the frame. Or you can display without.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.