Making a Heart Ornament
February 7, 2011
Sprinkled with glitter and sequins, embellished with lace, bow, and ribbon rose, this heart ornament would make a lovely display or as a gift.
Approximate Time: 60 minutes
- heart ornament paper mache
- acrylic paint (rose hydrangea)
- glitter glue
- crystal glitter
- pink ribbon
- pink ribbon rose
- white lace
- hot glue
- Use the paintbrush and acrylic paint to paint the entire heart ornament. Apply a second coat. Allow to dry.
- Apply glitter glue on one side of the ornament, then sprinkle glitter and sequins.
- Use the hot glue to adhere white lace around the edge of the heart.
- Add pink bow and ribbon rose as shown in project photo.
By HellofromMhay from Fairfax, VARead More Comments
April 11, 2014
This video shows you how to make this cute heart ornament, sprinkled with glitter and sequins, embellished with lace, bow, and ribbon rose.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.