Making a Heart Ornament
This pretty heart ornament makes a lovely gift and can be tailored for several uses including as a tree ornament. This is a guide about making a heart ornament
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Sprinkled with glitter and sequins, embellished with lace, bow, and ribbon rose, this heart ornament would make a lovely display or as a gift.
Approximate Time: 60 minutes
- heart ornament paper mache
- acrylic paint (rose hydrangea)
- glitter glue
- crystal glitter
- pink ribbon
- pink ribbon rose
- white lace
- hot glue
- Use the paintbrush and acrylic paint to paint the entire heart ornament. Apply a second coat. Allow to dry.
- Apply glitter glue on one side of the ornament, then sprinkle glitter and sequins.
- Use the hot glue to adhere white lace around the edge of the heart.
- Add pink bow and ribbon rose as shown in project photo.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
This video shows you how to make this cute heart ornament, sprinkled with glitter and sequins, embellished with lace, bow, and ribbon rose.
In This Guide