MiscellaneousCrafts

Making a Lanyard for Electronic Cigarette

Category Miscellaneous

I am trying to make lanyards for the electronic cig. I need the hardware and directions to make them. Can anyone help?

By Mary D. from BayMinette, AL

There are so many different sizes and kinds of e-cigs out there now that you'll find inspiration and materials for your particular unit by doing a search engine run using the term 'how to make an e-cig holder'.

I did a Google search and thousands of returns came up! I got some great ideas for mine - I use the vape pen style so mine is a lot longer than the e-cigs that look like 'real' smokes, and am now inspired to make at least one beaded holder (peyote stitch) with the lanyard beaded up from the tube.

My husband was looking over my shoulder and he now wants a simple tube and fabric strap (again, attached to the tube) out of some scrap brown corduroy I have left over from other projects.

The possibilities are endless. You can also buy pre-made ones (but they're either hideously tacky or hideously expensive) so use the images to inspire you to craft a unique, personalised version of your own!