Making a Notebook from Vinyl Records
April 22, 2020
I made this notebook from 2 vinyl records. The holes were drilled with a fine drill. I also made the spiral to keep the sheets together. I used the sheets from another notebook, but you can also make them yourself.
Total Time: 2 hour
- old notebook - pages from a notebook or make your own,
- cutting knife
- iron wire for the spiral
- fine tipped drill
- Disassemble your old notebook.
- Draw the top and bottom on your LP.
- Heat your knife on the stove.
- Now cut the top and bottom off of your LPs.
- Assemble everything with the spiral of your old notebook or just one you have made yourself.
- Ready to use.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.