Making a Paint Can Flower Pot
Here's a great way to reuse an old paint can by making a nifty painted planter. You could also use a new paint can which you can purchase in the paint section of your home improvement store.
- old paint can
- spray paint
- acrylic paint
- florist foam
- flowers real or fake
- Spanish moss
- sealer (optional)
- Spray paint the paint can and let it dry.
- Then stencil on your favorite picture or paint it free hand. Let dry.
- If you use fake flowers, stick the flowers in the florist's foam and place in the can. Arrange Spanish moss inside and around the flowers.
- If using real flowers, fill the can with dirt and plant your flowers.
- If you want to use it outside, seal the can to preserve the painting. You may also want to punch a few holes in the bottom for drainage.
By Sandy From Bluff City, TN
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.