Making a Paperclip Charm for a Zipper Pull
September 19, 2019
My bag's zipper has given up. The handle was broken and I had to think of a remedy to avoid struggles pulling. Then I found a paper clip. A bulb lit in my mind. I pulled out some craft materials that I had available and started my little experiment.
- paper clip
- hot glue
- liquid glue
- 1 small piece of paper
- Place paperclip on a small piece of paper to work on. Or you can use waxed paper to avoid sticking.
- Fill the inner fold of the paperclip with a thin layer of hot glue.
- Apply some liquid glue mixed with glitters. Or you can also use glitter glue.
- Add some more glitter accessories. Allow to dry.
- Cover the glitter layer with hot glue and let dry.
- Flip to the other side. Remove the paper and cover with liquid glue.
- Do the same procedure as the first side.
- Make a tiny bow out of ribbonettes.
- Glue onto the paperclip.
- Attach clip into the broken zipper.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.