Making a Patchwork Greetings Card
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 239 Posts
February 26, 2018
This is a simple and pretty card to make for any occasion using mostly decorative sticky tape put together to look like patchwork. If you don't have any pre-printed banner greetings you can print one off yourself.
- 1 blank greetings card with matching envelope
- selection of decorative sticky tapes
- purchased banner greeting - or print your own
- Cut a square of sticky tape. It doesn't have to be perfectly square.
- Apply it to the corner of your card.
- Make a whole row using all of your chosen tapes.
- Continue making more rows making sure you alternate the designs.
- You can just partly cover the card if you wish.
- And apply the greeting at the bottom (or top).
- Or you can "wrap" the squares around your greeting.
- Or what looks really nice is if you totally fill the card.
- And apply the greeting on top.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.