Making a Summer Wreath
A brightly colored summer wreath will look lovely on the wall or on your entry door. This is a guide about making a summer wreath
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Now that all the holidays are over and it's time to settle in for the rest of summer, settle in with this pretty summer flower wreath that is easy to make and will put a smile on your face when you look at it.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- 1 foam form
- flowers of different kinds and colors
- 4 butterflies with wires
- 2 birds with wires
- 4 yards ribbon for bow
- 3 yards ribbon for wreath form
- 8 inches of ribbon to hang wreath
- small piece of tape
- Take a plain white foam wreath form and put on a ribbon of your choice. I chose a dark color to accent the flowers. Wrap tightly and add a small piece of tape to secure it.
- Start adding flowers randomly. I usually try to line up each side to show off the power of the flower.
When you have added enough flowers, add in some store bought birds and butterflies.
- Lastly tie a bow and add it to the bottom with an 8 inch piece of green floral wire.
By gem from VA
July 31, 20100 found this helpful
Very pretty and I love the colors you chose.