Making a Three Step Crochet Scarf
A good project for someone beginning to crochet. This pattern will create a unique, fun and useful scarf. This is a guide about three step crochet scarf
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
In only 3 easy double crochet rows, you can have a feminine and unique scarf. Stay warm and have fun!
Total Time: About 2 1/2 hours
- "K" crochet hook
- approximately 350 yards #4 worsted weight yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 140.
- 2 dc in 3rd ch from hook. 3 dc in next ch and each across until end.
- Ch 2, turn. 1 dc in same space as ch. 2 dc in next ch and each across until end.
- Ch 2, 1 dc in next ch and each across until end.
- Fasten off and weave in ends.
- This is around 68" long. You can easily make this shorter by simply chaining less to begin with and then proceeding as normal.
- This is how it looks when you fold in half and loop the ends through.
- These are quick, fun and easy. Enjoy! :)
In These Guides