Making a Treble Crochet Flower
Use a treble (or triple) crochet stitch to make these pretty floral accents. This is a guide about making a treble crochet flower
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Easy, quick and fun! Glue these onto barrettes, sew onto purses, and hats. They look extra cute with a sparkly button sewn to the center.
Total Time: Under 20 minutes
- "I" crochet hook
- tiny amount #4 worsted weight yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 4, join to your first ch to make a ring.
- Ch 1, sc, ch 4, 3 treble crochet, ch 4, slip stitch. **First petal made.**
- Ch 4, 3 treble crochet, ch 4, slip stitch.
- Repeat last step 4 times more for a total of 6 petals. Fasten off and weave in ends.
In This Guide