Making a Two Tier Serving Dish
Put this tray on your vanity or dresser to hold your jewelry or use it on your buffet to serve desserts or treats. It would also make a nice gift.
Approximate Time: About 15 minutes
- vintage plates (2 different sizes)
- wine glass
- silk or dried flowers
- E6000 glue or porcelain glue
- Place flowers inside of wine glass.
- Put E6000 glue or other porcelain glue around bottom edge of wine glass and glue to center of large place.
- Run another bead of glue around rim of glass and place smaller plate on top.
- Allow to dry before using.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NCRead More Comments
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
You can use any mismatch dishes you have or pick up at a yard sale and turn them into a beautiful gift for someone you love, even yourself. This craft is great because it recycles used items instead of throwing them in our landfills.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.