Making a Vinyl Record Earrings Display
October 2, 2015
This project is for recycling vintage vinyl records. You can turn them into earrings display holders.
Total Time: 1 hr approx
- 1 vinyl record (check value first )
- 1 cooking fork
- 1 knife or scraper
- 1 thumbtack
- Find a vinyl record with little market value.
- Get a cooking fork. Put the cooking fork over low flame for a few seconds.
- Poke holes quickly in the record near the edge. Keep rotating until done.
- Use a knife or scraper to take off excess vinyl from holes to smooth out.
- Use a thumbtack to hang it on the wall.
- Hang or clip earrings onto the record. This one has 46 holes. That's 23 pairs of earrings hooks!
- Enjoy your unique earrings display holder :)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.