Making a Vinyl Record Earrings Display
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 114 Posts
October 2, 2015
This project is for recycling vintage vinyl records. You can turn them into earrings display holders.
Total Time: 1 hr approx
- 1 vinyl record (check value first )
- 1 cooking fork
- 1 knife or scraper
- 1 thumbtack
- Find a vinyl record with little market value.
- Get a cooking fork. Put the cooking fork over low flame for a few seconds.
- Poke holes quickly in the record near the edge. Keep rotating until done.
- Use a knife or scraper to take off excess vinyl from holes to smooth out.
- Use a thumbtack to hang it on the wall.
- Hang or clip earrings onto the record. This one has 46 holes. That's 23 pairs of earrings hooks!
- Enjoy your unique earrings display holder :)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.