Making a Windchime

I'm making a handmade wind chime, but instead of hanging any object I'm hanging photos. Can you please suggest to me how to give sound with photos and what should I use to hang those photos? Please reply asap, I have to complete it by tomorrow.

By vibhuti

Anonymous

Well it might be a bit late for this....I got a hanging mobile body on Amazon that had clips on it for hanging photos. I also got tiny wind chimes from a craft store that make a sweet sound. These would make a pretty mobile together for sure. Once again, it is most likely too late to order these items. But for future reference you can Google both items. Another idea, which I use is an embroidery hoop and transparent fishing line to make my butterfly mobiles. You could use the tiny clothespins of different colors at the ends of the transparent lines for hanging photos. Maybe rich sounding bells can be hung randomly. Hope that helps somewhat.

Amazon has mobile frames with pinchers on the ends, or metal clips, that hold photos.the frames them selves could be googled with 'mobile frames for photos' or something similar. There are such a thing as tiny chimes, but the sound they make is quiet because they are so small.

There are also some beautiful sound bells of various sizes that make pretty sounds. You could also use a wooden embroidery hoop with fishing line. Tiny painted clothespins at the end may hold photos. Pretty bells could be interspersed among the photos.

Hang a few bells from it.

get some breeses in