Making a Zipper Rose
New or recycled zippers can be fashioned into beautiful, unique roses to be used as pins or for decorating clothing and accessories. This is a guide about making a zipper rose
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Take new or old zippers and turn then into roses as decorations or pins.
Total Time: 15 min or less
- zipper - any size
- glue gun
- safety pin or other pin to attach
- Get a zipper, any size, unzip it down and leave enough space for gluing.
- Make a bow with the zipper pull and metal part facing forward. Glue together from the back.
- Glue four "petals". Remember to glue on the back.
- Get the left strand and roll it tightly towards the middle. Use plenty of glue from the glue gun and hold down firmly to stick well. Use the remaining right strand to make extra petals. One on top to begin with.
- Once done use a safety pin or other pin to wear. You can also glue a button or any decoration in the center. Make more for any occasion!
January 18, 20160 found this helpful
These are so pretty !!
January 19, 20160 found this helpful
Thank you Darla :)
In This Guide