Making Mango Ice Cream

Category Ice Cream
This delicious ice cream contains mangos and coconut milk instead of dairy. This is a page about making mango ice cream.

I saw this recipe on Pinterest and had to try it. I actually had all the ingredients. It's super quick to make. It's a lot easier than homemade ice cream. My kids can't stop eating it! I love that there is no added sugar. It's delicious!

Total Time: 5 minutes

Yield: about 4 servings

Source: Coco's Well

• 8 oz frozen mangos
  • 1/2 cup cream or coconut milk
  • a splash of milk
  • a pinch of salt

1. Add your mango to the food processor.
  2. Advertisement

3. Pour in the cream or coconut milk and a pinch of salt.
  4. Start the food processor on the low setting. Stop the machine and scrape the sides.
  5. Mine was a little dry and needed more moisture. I poured in a splash of milk until it was ice cream consistency.
  6. Scoop out and eat right away or freeze. It's a little hard when it comes out of the freezer. We let ours sit for a few minutes to soften.
  7. Advertisement

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Desserts Ice CreamDecember 12, 2016
🐛
📓
😷
🌻
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Mango-Ice-Cream.html