Making Mango Ice Cream
This delicious ice cream contains mangos and coconut milk instead of dairy. This is a page about making mango ice cream
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I saw this recipe on Pinterest and had to try it. I actually had all the ingredients. It's super quick to make. It's a lot easier than homemade ice cream. My kids can't stop eating it! I love that there is no added sugar. It's delicious!
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: about 4 servings
Source: Coco's Well
- 8 oz frozen mangos
- 1/2 cup cream or coconut milk
- a splash of milk
- a pinch of salt
- Add your mango to the food processor.
- Pour in the cream or coconut milk and a pinch of salt.
- Start the food processor on the low setting. Stop the machine and scrape the sides.
- Mine was a little dry and needed more moisture. I poured in a splash of milk until it was ice cream consistency.
- Scoop out and eat right away or freeze. It's a little hard when it comes out of the freezer. We let ours sit for a few minutes to soften.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.