Mango "Ice Cream"

I saw this recipe on Pinterest and had to try it. I actually had all the ingredients. It's super quick to make. It's a lot easier than homemade ice cream. My kids can't stop eating it! I love that there is no added sugar. It's delicious!

Total Time: 5 minutes

Yield: about 4 servings

Source: Coco's Well

1. Add your mango to the food processor.
  2. Pour in the cream or coconut milk and a pinch of salt.
  3. Start the food processor on the low setting. Stop the machine and scrape the sides.
  4. Ad

5. Mine was a little dry and needed more moisture. I poured in a splash of milk until it was ice cream consistency.
  6. Scoop out and eat right away or freeze. It's a little hard when it comes out of the freezer. We let ours sit for a few minutes to soften.

If you use coconut milk, it's vegan too! Thanks for the recipe!

If you want to make this even healthier, use bananas instead of cream or coconut milk. The bananas can be room temperature or frozen. Wait until they're overripe for maximum sweetness. Overripe bananas can usually be bought at a huge discount, i.e. I got 5 lbs for $1 last week. Just make sure the skins aren't split open,